Friday, June 25, 2010

Lemons or Lemonade you choose

Life is funny it can provide you with tons of lemons and as hard as you try you can not make lemonade that is just right. However God can take those same lemons and make the perfect lemonade. Ok your reading this and are questioning my sanity here is what I was thinking about life has been hard many disappointment many challenges and nothing I do in my own strength will make it better it maybe even makes it worse. I'm so thankful that God has open my eyes and given me the gift to be his child and I don't have to do this life alone. I have a heavenly Father that I can take my disappointment, trials, and challenges to daily and he will use them for his glory. Do I come through it unhurt not always but I do come through it more refined more like Christ. I have not had one thing in my life that I have come through that I haven't been able to look back and say where was God.

If you are reading this and have not experience this amazing comfort or if you have a friend that is not experiencing this comfort that God provides contact me I would like to share what an awesome God I have.

1 comment:

  1. just read these scriptures and they rocked my world.
    Ps.126:5-6
    Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy. He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with him.

    Can't beat truth in the form of promises.

    ReplyDelete