Thursday, April 8, 2010

Words of encouragement

Music is an encouragement in my life God has gifted many of my friends with the ability to put words to music that inspire cause people to reflect on their relationship with Christ and encourage them to continue the race. Recently I have run across the group Sidewalk Prophets and the words to their song The Words I would Say have encouraged me and I would like to pass them on to encourage you today,
"Be strong in the Lord and,
Never give up hope,
You're going to do great things,
I already know,
God's got His hand on you so,
Don't live life in fear,
Forgive and forget,
But don't forget why you're here,
Take your time and pray,"

Remember these today as you go through your busy days.
These are the words I would say,

No comments:

Post a Comment